I believe to share more is to gain more. Below are the selected activities I have involved in the community.
I founded Angular Singapore in 2021. We advocate and grow the Angular developer community in Singapore and beyond. Our main activities includes:
- Monthly meetup on the first Tuesday of the month. I invited speaker to come and talk about Angular with us. Follow @angularsg for the upcoming events :)
- FREE one-on-one support. If you have any questions or need any advices, book our time here. We are here to help! https://calendly.com/tuantrungvo/ama-w-trung
- Office-hour sessions where we share our experience with live coding.
This is our second meetup photo with special guest Minko Gechev from the Angular team 🙃
I created and managed the Angular Singapore Youtube Channel that has over 500 subscribers and accumulated over 12K views
I am a community leader at Angular Vietnam since 2020 and participated in mainly:
- Co-author of 100 days of Angular series, to advocate and grow Angular community in Vietnam. I created the repository, wrote articles and recorded videos.
- Hosted several events and one-on-one meetings to provide Vietnam’s young software developers with direction and guidance.
- Support community members on resolving Angular and front-end related technical queries, technical challenges.
I also created and managed the Angular Vietnam Youtube Channel that has closer to 1000 subscribers and accumulated over 16K views.
People know me as I am an author of Angular Spotify and Angular Jira Clone. Both got the huge success with over 100K+ views and over 1k stars each. I really hope my code can be used by other developers and help them some how.
The Angular team has mentioned about those projects on several occasions.
I have delivered around 20 talks in the past year on several forums and conferences such as ng-poland 2020, ng-rome 2021. I got invited to Angular Air not just one, but twice to talk about my Angular journey. What an experience!
View my list of talks.
When I worked with Angular four years ago, I struggled many times without anyone to ask for help. I started Angular Singapore recently to bring the Angular community in Singapore closer, and they can always look for help if needed.
Below is the Angular Spotify series that I continue implementing my Spotify client written in Angular. I hope you enjoyed it!